BNP Paribas in Ukraine About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas entered the Ukrainian market in 2006, as it bought a majority stake in UKRSIBBANK. Since 2018, BNP Paribas has owned 60% of the local bank while the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) owns the remaining 40%.

During the period of strategic partnership with BNP Paribas, UKRSIBBANK has attained an entirely new service level and also opened a new business line to become a universal bank, serving personal and commercial clients.
BNP Paribas is also active in a whole spectrum of international Corporate and Institutional Banking and Personal Finance activities, being a key player in commodities trade finance, export finance, fixed income, consumer finance etc.

Since the aggression against Ukraine, the BNP Paribas Group has been focused on the security of its employees and the continuity of service for its clients. BNP Paribas and its employees mobilise to support the people of Ukraine through material and personal support, transportation and accommodation, notably in the countries bordering Ukraine where the Group is present: Poland, Romania, Hungary and Slovakia. UKRSIB online started collecting donations to support the local population. In parallel BNP Paribas Bank Polska Foundation and the BNP Paribas Foundation launched Solidarity Funds to enable staff & clients to make donations.

  • BNP Paribas